1. Is Excel used for a critical and high value business process such as configuration, pricing, quoting or engineer-to-order (“CPQ, CTO, ETO”), scenario modeling, actuarial calculations or financial/engineering modeling and simulation?
2. Is the option of replacing spreadsheets or discontinuing their use highly impractical because your business requires Excel’s agility, flexibility and power, or the historical investment and familiarity is of very high value to you, or the cost/time of creating custom applications too high?
3. Is sharing Excel files creating “chaos” (lack of version control, intellectual property security, non-auditable usage, etc.) resulting in a substantial cost or problem for your business?
4. Do you need to create a public facing, website based application based on an Excel spreadsheet but need to secure the IP and make it appear to be a custom application rather than a spreadsheet?
5. Have you tried “Excel to Web” technologies that attempt to address the chaos, but found your VBA, macros, complex formulae, failed to work? Or have you tried to replace Excel with custom developed software but found development and updates do not move at the speed of your business?
6. Would you, as a non-programmer, benefit from being able to create your own web-enabled Excel spreadsheets or Excel embedded software workflows?
EASA enables you to quickly build, in a low-code or no coding environment, a streamlined and shareable application that drives, integrates, and web-enables spreadsheets (and other software tools), while keeping your native Excel spreadsheets (along with any VBA, macros or complex formulas) – without the chaos. In addition, it enables you to add functionality that is difficult or impossible in Excel, such as true relational database storage of data, integration with multiple data sources and other programs, and workflow management. See how major corporations benefit from EASA (see case studies), or explore how you could benefit – schedule a live demo or see how it works!
For other software – EASA is used to vastly improve the usability, security and auditability in exactly the same way it does with Excel
Our customers use EASA for:
Request a free project consultation with EASA so we can discuss your requirements and, if desired, provide you with a demonstration of the software.