We require an aggressive, creative and experienced professional to join our North American team to operate from a remote work environment, reporting to the Director of Marketing.
The successful candidate will assist in developing strategic marketing objectives and implementing tactical efforts supporting these. This “all inclusive” position will involve
- defining and creating collateral and web content
- nurturing campaigns
- customer communications
- marketing campaigns
- conduct market research and analysis
- develop strategic partnerships
- other efforts, including original ideas, with the primary goal of lead generation.
The successful candidate is an experienced, talented, self-directed and self-motivated individual with exceptional verbal and written skills and a strong capability to handle a dynamic and evolving environment. Some travel may on occasion be required.
- Minimum of two years of proven relevant and broad experience
- SEO/SEM familiarity
- Social media savvy
- Content creation including web, newsletters, sales material, etc.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, web design/maintenance, MS Office a plus
- Knowledge of marketing software tools and services
- Customer interaction in support of case studies, videos, polls, etc.
- Experience conducting webinars
- Established track record of making deadline
- Proven ability to successfully operate remotely
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or other relevant post-secondary education is required.
Applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter in addition to a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.