We require competent Software engineers to join our global team based out of Oxford, UK and Florida, USA. If you are a confident software engineer with a solid understanding of software engineering, this is the perfect opportunity to join a flexible and dynamic work environment.
- Provide technical support directly for existing and prospective customers.
- Assist in marketing and sales activities.
- Perform consulting services for our customers.
- Provide training and support for our customers and partner companies
- Generate feedback for product improvement and enhancement
Education & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience with C# and or JAVA
- Knowledge of web technologies and protocols (HTTP, HTML, JS, etc.)
- Hands-on approach and willingness to learn.
- A degree in computing or a similar subject.
- Experience with .NET WCF, NHibernate, VSTO, and Office.Interop
- Good command of Regex.
- Experience with Hibernate, JSF, REST